Pittsburgh International Airport is equipped to meet the needs of all of our passengers, including those with disabilities. We offer the following services to make air travel accessible to all:
• reserved parking spaces
• public telephones for the hearing impaired
• visual paging services on flight information display screens
• wheelchair and porter service (arranged through specific airline or at airport information desk)
• accessible rest rooms in all locations, including family assistance restrooms on Landside Transit near doorway to moving walkway, on Concourses C and D.
• service animal relief area in Airside Terminal on Concourse D, near Post Office.
For additional Information, contact:
DBE Program Administrator
Pittsburgh International Airport
Landside Terminal, Suite 4000
P.O. Box 12370
Pittsburgh, PA 15231-0370
Important information regarding the airport and the
Americans with Disabilities Act:
Notice Under ADA PDF –