Airport Ambassador Program
Pittsburgh International Airport Ambassadors are volunteers from the community who donate their time to provide courteous and friendly assistance and provide a warm welcome to visitors. Ambassadors can make things simple in a busy airport. Ambassadors are what Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania are all about.
Ambassador Duties Include:
- Meet and greet passengers and visitors
- Help passengers and visitors by directing them to the appropriate personnel
- Answer questions and provide information about Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Serve as translators in special circumstances
- Assist travelers with special needs
Ambassadors are stationed throughout the International Arrivals, Military Lounge and Ambassador desk in baggage claim. They can be identified by their black vests or green shirts, khaki or black pants, and volunteer name tag.
To become an ambassador,
using the Volgistics online application.
For Questions, please contact:
Customer Relations Manager
Pittsburgh International Airport