Pittsburgh International Airport Ambassadors are volunteers from the community who donate their time to provide courteous and friendly assistance and provide a warm welcome to visitors. Ambassadors can make things simple in a busy airport. Ambassadors are what Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania are all about.
Ambassador duties Include:
- Meet and greet passengers and visitors
- Help passengers and visitors by directing them to the appropriate personnel
- Answer questions and provide information about Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Serve as translators in special circumstances
- Assist travelers with special needs
Ambassadors are stationed throughout the International Arrivals area and can be identified by their black vests. Additionally, they should be wearing a gold or white shirt or blouse, black or khaki pants or skirts and a volunteer nametag.
If you would like more information concerning the Ambassador program, call 412.472.5690.
To become an Ambassador, apply here using the Volgistics online application. Please complete this form and return it to:
Public Affairs Manager
Pittsburgh International Airport
P.O. Box 12370
Pittsburgh, PA 15231-0370